If you choose not to provide Personal Information on this site, you may not be able to do certain things, like access particular areas of the site, enter sweepstakes or contests, place an order, or send us e-mail.
“Personal Information” is information that identifies, relates to, describes, is reasonably capable of being associated with, or could reasonably be linked, directly or indirectly, with you personally, either alone or in combination with other information available to us. Examples of Personal Information include your name, contact details, credit card information, job applications, information you provide when you create an account or a personal profile on one of our Sites and information about the pages you have viewed and the path you have taken through our Sites.
Collection of Personal Information
We receive and store any personally identifiable information you enter on the Web site, whenever you visit our sites – online, or information you give us in any other way. For example, we may collect the following personally identifiable information: your name, address, telephone number, birth date, and e-mail address. If you use a credit or debit card or pay by check, we will also include your account number. The site you entered may also collect Personal Information from you about a third party (e.g., the site might allow you to send an electronic recommendation to a friend, in which case we will need that person’s name and e-mail address). When you visit this Web site, our web server automatically collects anonymous information for a number of purposes, such as improving our site design, product assortments, customer service, and special promotions.
How Does Pet Jerky Factory Use Your Personal Information?
- Generally we use the Personal Information we collect through our Sites
- to provide the products, information and services you request;
- for security, credit or fraud prevention purposes;
- to provide you with effective customer service;
- to provide you with a personalized experience when you use our Sites;
- to contact you with special offers and other information we believe will be of interest to you;
- to contact you with information and notices related to your use of our Sites;
- to invite you to participate in surveys and provide feedback to us;
- to better understand your needs and interests;
- to improve the content, functionality and usability of our Sites;
- to improve our products and services;
- to improve our marketing and promotional efforts; and
- for any other purpose identified in an applicable Privacy Notice or other agreement between Pet Jerky Factory and you.
To Whom Do We Disclose Personal Information?
We may share the Personal Information we collect through our Sites as described below:
Our Service Providers. We share Personal Information with companies and organizations, including subsidiaries and other business entities controlled by Pet Jerky Factory, that perform services on our behalf, for example, companies that provide Web site or digital app support or online advertising services to us.
Cookies and How We Use Them
Cookies: A “cookie” is a small data file stored by your Web browser on your computer’s hard drive. It allows us to recognize your computer (but not specifically who is using it) upon entering our site by associating the identification numbers in the cookie with other customer information you have provided us. That customer information is stored on our secured database.
In some circumstances, we give you choices about the ways we collect, use and disclose your Personal Information. If so, we may ask you to indicate your choices at the time we collect your Personal Information. If you have created an account or a personal profile on one of our Sites, you may be able to update some or all of your privacy choices by changing the settings on your account settings or profile page at any time.
In some circumstances, you have a right to request the erasure of your Personal Information or for a restriction on its use, to object to its use, to receive it in a portable format or to have it transmitted to another organization. You may also request that we no longer send you direct marketing communications. If you wish to exercise any of these rights, please contact us using the contact details below.
Although we take commercially reasonable measures to protect the confidentiality, integrity and security of your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee the security of your Personal Information. For this reason, we urge users to take every precaution to protect their Personal Information while using the Internet.
Password Protection. Certain areas of our Sites are password protected. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your passwords. We have the right to assume that anyone accessing one of our Sites using a password assigned to you has the right to do so. You will be solely responsible for the activities of anyone accessing our Sites using a password assigned to you, even if the individual is not, in fact authorized by you. If you have reason to believe that your password has been compromised or used without authorization, you must promptly change it using the functionality provided on the Site.
Protecting children’s privacy is important to us. Our Web Site is a general audience site. We do not collect or maintain information from those we actually know are under 13, and no part of our Web Site is targeted to attract anyone under 13. Children under the age of 13 should always ask their parents or guardians for permission before providing any personal information to anyone online. We urge parents and guardians to participate in their children’s online activities and use parental control or other web filtering technology to supervise children’s access to the web.
Links to Third-Party Web Sites
If you reside in California, we are required to provide additional information to you about how we use and disclose your information, and you may have additional rights with regard to how we use your information. We have included this California-specific information below.
Consistent with the "What Personal Information Do We Collect Through Our Sites?" section above, we collect certain categories and specific pieces of information about individuals that are considered "Personal Information" in California. As detailed above, we may collect this Personal Information from you and other third parties. We collect, share and disclose Personal Information for the business and commercial purposes described in the "How Does Pet Jerky Factory Use Your Personal Information?" and "To Whom Do We Disclose Personal Information?" section above.
We do not knowingly share the Personal Information of individuals under 16 years of age, in a manner that constitutes a "sale" under California law.
- Do Not Sell My Information. If we sell your Personal Information to a third party, you have the right to request that your Personal Information is not included in the sale of any data. This is referred to as the right to opt-out of the sale of your Personal Information. To opt-out of the "sale" of your Personal Information as described in this section, click here.
- Exercising other California consumer rights. Should you wish to request the exercise of your other rights as detailed above with regard to your Personal Information, we will not discriminate against you by offering you different pricing, products or services, or by providing you with a different level or quality of products or services, based solely upon this request. Please see the "Contact us" section below if you have questions or click here or call us toll free at 1-800-227-4455 to exercise such rights.
If you are a California consumer and you wish to exercise your rights as outlined in this section, you may need to provide information such as name and e-mail so that we can verify your identity. We will use the information you provide when exercising your rights for no other purpose other than to verify your identity.
You also have the option of designating an authorized agent to exercise your rights on your behalf. For authorized agents submitting requests on behalf of California residents, please contact Pet Jerky Factory as described below, with any evidence you have that you have been authorized by a California consumer to submit a request on their behalf.
Send an e-mail to Pet Jerky Factory Office: PJFmarketing@petjerkyfactory.com
Write to us at:
Web Privacy Inquiries Pet Jerky Factory
125 E. Laurel St.
Colton, California 92324